What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website, allowing it to query previous activity (Wikipedia).
More about cookies:
Blocking and deleting cookies
Web browsers can be configured in different ways to deal with cookies, allowing users to reject them or delete them after browsing. Check your browser's help files for further information on how to change the settings, or contact the developer.
In any case, here you can find instructions for the most popular desktop and mobile browsers.
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- IOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone.
Please remember that restricting or blocking cookies from this website may result in loss of functions or in some of the services not being available.
Cookies used by Chemo Group
Our web cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer. These cookies will never be used to provide or collect personal data.
- Google Analytics cookies (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz) These four cookies are used by Google Analytics to collect different information about user navigation at our site. For example, visitor location, visit details (time, page views, etc). Apart from blocking these cookies in the browser, users can also use this Google add-on to disable Google Analytics whilst browsing.
- Web platform technical cookies (cookie-agreed-es, has_js) These cookies are used by the page so it can be visited.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee proper or improper handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser remembers your decision to not accept them.
- For any doubts or questions about this cookies policy please contact us via the contact section.